Wednesday 10 April 2013

Spring rain brought with it, One Sac full of Joy


Spring rain brought with it,
One Sac full of Joy

That Quiet silky April evening,  
Signs revealed, its time to drop a rain, 
Shaped up well, round and transy, they all sent from above,
Speeding up their way into the atmosphere, so we could see
Sliding down the roofs, leafs, dripping down the tree leg, and lonely post boxes,
Down they reach, break into droplets and run along the streets.

There I am, quick flee, loosing myself into the green,
Up and Up and Up!
The Clouds could devour me,
Thunders Hammering,
The Squirrels Yammering,

Floating like a leaf, 
I see the trees shower, no Fee.

Remember the days I dint know truth from lie,
No one remain, did they all go down hill?
Only to cuss, let none care,
Thoughts burdened,
Heavy I turned, get
Down and Down and Down!

The Pour down,
Drench me whole, Yet
I see am dry,
There is rain everywhere,
No drop on me,
Run and Run and Run,
Splashes and Sloshes

Stop, I see a gift,
Scared and lonely down on the roads,
The ‘Sac full of Joy’ needed refuge
It crept indoors into my Heart.

Through the hole it made,
The blues escape
Those were like air trapped in a jar,
Now I’m light again.


- Sudha Mary Devaraj


10 comments:

  1. Dear Sudha,

    WOW... aaaaaaaaaahhhhh Nice Feeling...

    Rain Always EXCITES Me... the Fragrance... the Sounds...

    Lovely Poem Explaining Our Feelings, Joy, Excitement...

    Take Care,

    Anil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous writing sister :) ur each and every line not only speaks about the beauty of nature, also its shows an painted visuals ! Keep Painting more by ur words.

    Thanks
    Karun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expressing and letting out feelings turn into such beautiful poems which not only refreshes one's mind but even soul within.. The last 2 paragraph's wowwww.. Amazing, loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kranthi - Thanks Man. Happy that you enjoyed. I like those two para more as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Semmmmaaaaa!!!!!! Weightu!!!! Proud to b yo Brother!!!

    ReplyDelete